The "Shop Analysis" Tool was designed to help each Etsy seller analyse his/her own shop or a shop of the competitor. It gives the opportunity to analyse factors of success.
‣ Find the "Shop Analysis" Tool in the left menu bar and click on it.
‣ Enter any shop name into the search box and hit the "Analyze!" button.
‣ You will see the information about shops' Age, Number of listings, Number of Sales, Estimated Sales per Day, Sales per month, Average Price, Number of likes, Number of feedbacks, Feedback Score, Country.
‣ Also you will see Recent listings with Titles and Prices.
‣ To see a particular listing on Etsy, just click on the listing picture and you will be transferred to Etsy.com.
‣ 1. Analyzing any shop, pay attention to factors like shop's age, the number of listings, average price, listings design. But keywords in Titles and Tags have the greatest impact on your listing while appearing in Etsy search results. Advanced "Shop Analysis PLUS" Tool can show you Tags for the recent shops' listings.
‣ 2. Feedback score has also an effect on you listings' ranking. Getting great reviews positively affects ranking, while recent cases and intellectual property infringement issues, on the contrary, have negative impact.
‣ 3. Also you can open a shop page on Etsy to check if it has complete Shop policies and About section. The presence of them positively affects Etsy search ranking. So a shop can get more views and, as a result - more sales.Try "Shop Analysis" Tool ->