"KeyCompare PLUS" Tool can help you to check your Etsy SEO or SEO of your competitors. Comparing keywords you can find out which keywords from your Titles and Tags are good and which ones should be replaced.
‣ Find the "KeyCompare PLUS" Tool in the left menu bar.
‣ Enter several keywords into the search boxes and hit the "Compare!" button.
‣ You will get the next data: Number of listings, Competition Rate, Av. Views per day, View Rate.
‣ Analyze your data consulting the Color Guide located below the table.
What does each indicator mean?
The number of listings found on Etsy containing a particular keyword.
Visual representation of competition by a particular keyword. Here you can find the green person sign that means the low competition rate, yellow one (medium competition) and red sign (that is high competition rate). The Color Guide located below the table explains the numbers.
These mean the Average Views per day among recent 50 listings. The higher the number is, the better. The more views the listing has, the higher the chance for it to be purchased.
Visual representation of Average Views per day. Green eye sign means low View Rate, yellow ones mean medium View Rate and the red ones mean high View Rate. The higher View Rate, the better.
‣ 1. Check some keywords from your Titles and Tags using "KeyCompare PLUS" Tool.
‣ 2. Keywords with Low Competition Rate and High or Medium View Rate are good for your traffic because it's easier to compete with other sellers, and at the same time buyers' interest is high.
‣ 3. Keywords with High Competition Rate and Low View Rate are not so good for your traffic because it's difficult to compete with other sellers, and at the same time buyers' interest is low.
‣ 4. Consider to replace bad keywords with better ones to increase your Etsy traffic. To find good Keywords for your Titles and tags you can use free "Keywords" tool.
‣ 5. If your listing is getting less traffic, refresh its titles and tags and diversify the keywords you’re using, including search terms that are bringing the most traffic.
‣ 6. Create short and clear titles that describe what you’re selling. You can use punctuation in your titles to separate phrases.
‣ 7. Write all 13 Tags. Use “long tail” keywords. It is difficult to compete only for popular general searches due to the heavy competition. Describe clearly what you are selling.
‣ 8. Don’t repeat tags and create all of them to be as unique as possible. Diversify your tags to expand a search coverage.Try "KeyCompare PLUS" Tool ->