Wondering if your Etsy SEO good or not good?
Do not worry! You can check your Etsy SEO in a minute for any of your Etsy listings.
This article will help you check your Etsy SEO and Fix It to increase your Etsy traffic!
You will learn an easiest method successful Etsy sellers use to boost their traffic and sales.
If you wish to attract more traffic to your Etsy listing, you need to optimize it for Etsy Search.
Do not have time to do this? Professional marketing specialists can help you for free! Just do not waste your time and join this Facebook group to apply for a FREE Shop Critique -> Etsy SEO Advice, Free Shop Critiques! to get you SEO checked as well as recommendations of how to fix it.
If you want to know how to check your Etsy SEO by yourself in a minute and fix it, just keep reading this article till the end!
There are several automated tools to check if your Etsy SEO good. They can also help you to save your time while finding the best keywords that are able to increase your traffic in a short time.
Let's see how to check your SEO for any of your Etsy Listing in a minute.
‣ Just paste your shop name into the search box and hit the "Analyze!" button.
‣ You will find your recent listings below and some statistics for them. Pay attention to the Av. Views per day for each of your recent listings.
‣ You see? If you have 0,1,2 views per day for a particular listing, it means you are getting low traffic and you definitely need to fix your SEO.
‣ Also, Pay attention to the tags under each particlular listing. We are going to use them to check your SEO in the next step.
Let's check some of your keywords you use in your tags.
‣ Enter several keywords into the search boxes and hit the "Compare!" button.
‣ You will get the next data: Number of listings, Competition Rate, Av. Views per day, View Rate.
‣ Analyze your data consulting the Color Guide located below the table.
Keywords with High Competition Rate and Low View Rate are not so good for your traffic because it's difficult to compete with other sellers, and at the same time buyers' interest is low.
Keywords with Low Competition Rate and High View Rate are good for your traffic because it's easy to compete with other sellers, and at the same time buyers' interest is high. Such keywords can bring you more traffic.
The same way you can check you keywords you use in your Title.